How You Can Donate Critical Items
We welcome in-kind gifts such as printing, office equipment, furniture, and office supplies. We can also accept gifts of gently used furniture, and household items.
Essential items for new tenants overcoming homelessness:
- Kitchen Items: Dishes, silverware, small appliances, pots and pans and cooking utensils
- Bed Linens: Sheets, blankets, comforters
- Furniture: Love seats, chairs, dressers, tables, bed frames (Please note, most of our residents live in small one bedroom and efficiency apartments, so space is limited.)
- Items for Welcome Baskets: Getting started in a new home after living on the streets means moving in with little to no possessions. We are need of Welcome Baskets for individuals moving into our housing. Welcome Baskets can include a laundry basket filled with cleaning supplies, household-size toiletries, utensils, dishes, pots and pans, a shower curtain and any other household items you can supply.
We do not accept paint, large appliances, children’s items, or tires.
In-Kind Donations to Tulsa and OKC Drop-In Centers
This is a great opportunity for a group to come together, gather needed articles of clothing and toiletries and help pitch in!
Items needed rotate seasonally but generally include:
- Shorts and pants (sizes 32-42)
- Shoes and work boots (sizes 7-12)
- T-shirts, long and short sleeve (M-2XL)
- Shorts and pants (sizes 6-18)
- Shoes (sizes 6-10)
- Feminine products (underwear (M-XL), tampons and pads)
- T-shirts long and short sleeve (S-2XL)
- Travel-size hygiene products
- Travel-size snacks
- Reading glasses (strength 1.0-2.5)
- Flashlight with batteries
For more information on how you can donate in-kind goods and services, please call 918.585.1213 or 405.943.3700.