Support groups are where people really understand what you are talking about as you share your experiences of living with mental illness. They are places to rest, to feel safe, to grow, to laugh, to cry and, most importantly, to heal.
All support group meetings are free of charge and facilitated by a mental health professional. Meetings are held at the main office of Mental Health Association Oklahoma. You will find us conveniently located just north of the intersection of 21st and Boulder, across the street from Veterans Park.
Click the link for times and descriptions
- Depression – Tulsa and Oklahoma City Times
- Anxiety – Tulsa and Oklahoma City Times
- Bipolar – Tulsa Only
- Survivors of Suicide – Tulsa and Oklahoma City Times
- Parents Supporting Parents – Tulsa and Oklahoma City Times
- Strength and Serenity – Tulsa Only
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder – Oklahoma City Only
For more information about our support groups, please call 918.585.1213.