Call for Posters
The Student Poster Session is an opportunity for you to present your research to a diverse group of medical and behavioral health professionals who attend the 21st Annual Zarrow Mental Health Symposium – Integrating Healthcare: Mind, Body & Spirit.
The poster session will be one of several activities included in a special evening networking session to be held in conjunction with the conference on Thursday, September 17, 2015 at the Cox Business Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Considered one of the premier behavioral conferences in the region, the Zarrow Symposium historically draws 700+ participants from across Oklahoma and surrounding states, and features nationally recognized experts from across the U.S. over the two day professional conference.
Please note, you must submit your workshop proposal via the online form (make sure you have read the instructions in the above PDF before starting the online form.)
Deadline to Submit: Monday, June 15 2015
ACCEPTED POSTER PRESENTERS WILL RECEIVE:
- A 30% student discount off registration for the 2015 Zarrow Mental Health Symposium.
- Accepted abstract will have a display board on September 17, 2015 in the designated poster networking area at the 2015 Zarrow Mental Health Symposium at the Cox Business Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Accepted abstracts and posters will be posted on the 2015 Zarrow Mental Health Symposium conference website for download.
- Deadline for abstract submission – Monday, June 15, 2015
- Status Notification from Mental Health Association Oklahoma – Week of July 6, 2015
- Early bird conference registration savings end Thursday, August 6, 2015
- Deadline to upload poster to Zarrow Symposium website – Monday, August 31, 2015
- Zarrow Mental Health Symposium – September 17-18, 2015
- Poster session – Thursday, September 17, 2015